Sea of Charms by Sarah Beth Durst

 Sea of Charms by Sarah Beth Durst

This was a very cosy romantic read with a fantasy setting. It's a slow burn romance and I really liked Marin and Dax. It is a little on the slow side but I didn't find that I minded all that much as I really enjoyed the seafaring setting. 

If you like the trope of found families and are looking for something to curl up with and relax with then I'd recommend this one. It works really well as a standalone while still being set in Durst's cosy fantasy world. Thank you to the author, to the publishers, and to Netgalley for this ARC. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because I Killed Him by Edith Birde

Tyrants and Rogues Understanding the Declaration of Independence by Robert G. Parkinson

Book Review. And He Shall Appear by Kate van der Borgh