A Trade of Blood An Ana and Din Mystery by Robert Jackson Bennett
A Trade of Blood An Ana and Din Mystery by Robert Jackson Bennett
I loved The Tainted Cup and Drop of Corruption so knew I'd enjoy this one too, and I did. The characters are developed further and the world building is just as excellent as before. It's really well written and vey engaging and I found myself engrossed from start to finish. The relationship between Ana and Din is really well written and I liked getting to know them both a bit better. The mystery in this story is really good too. As another reviewer has said I really enjoyed getting to know more about the Empire and I'm wondering where it will go next, If you like a fantasy set mystery then I would highly recommend this series. Thank you to the author, the publishers, and to Netghalley for this ARC.
Comments
Post a Comment