Rakshasa's Wrath The Clawed Chronicles, Book 1 by V. Ajinkya
Rakshasa's Wrath The Clawed Chronicles, Book 1 by V. Ajinkya
I really have mixed feelings about this book. As another reviewer has stated there were a lot of characters and plotlines that felt unclear and a little unfinished, I struggled at times so see certain characters motivations. However the dialogue was well written on the whole and the interactions between the characters worked well too. The fantasy world was well developed and I liked Lyliana as a central character. I'm a huge fan of pirate stories so was excited to read this but it didn't quite grip me in the right way but that could just be that it was the wrong book for me in that moment. The action sequences were a highlight for me as I liked how snappy they felt. I would read the next book in this series. Thank you to the author, the publisher, and to Netgalley for this ARC.
Comments
Post a Comment