A Drop of Corruption An Ana and Din Mystery by Robert Jackson Bennett

 A Drop of Corruption An Ana and Din Mystery  by Robert Jackson Bennett

I loved The Tainted Cup and was very eager to read A Drop of Corruption and I enjoyed this one too but perhaps not quite as much as the first. One of this series strengths is the world building and this is just as excellent as before. As others have said I really enjoyed the meta element to the authors afterword too. The mystery in this story is good too. If you like a fantasy set mystery that also has political and social commentary then I would highly recommend this series. Thank you to the author, the publishers, and to Netgalley for this ARC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because I Killed Him by Edith Birde

Tyrants and Rogues Understanding the Declaration of Independence by Robert G. Parkinson

Book Review. And He Shall Appear by Kate van der Borgh