The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

 The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


I have heard so much about this book and when I read the premise I knew I had to try it. I really enjoyed the story of Clare and Henry. The meet when Clare is 6 and Henry 36. An odd premise I admit but it's explained as Henry suffers from a rare condition that causes his biological clock to reset and he finds himself in his past or his future. It's using this condition that Niffenegger weaves this unusual love story. It is an emotional read and it's written really well and I found the characters well rounded. The time skipping around works really well and it's a classic of the sci-fi/romance trope. Thank you to the author, the publishers, and to Netgalley for this ARC. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because I Killed Him by Edith Birde

Book Review: Renegade Demon which is book one in the Primal Payne series by Louis Park

Book Review. And He Shall Appear by Kate van der Borgh