Mr Mendlebee's Pandimensional Literary Repository (And Yarn) by Rebecca McKee

 Mr Mendlebee's Pandimensional Literary Repository (And Yarn) by Rebecca McKee


This was a cosy  read. It is very whimsical and charming. The writing style is nice even if the pacing felt a little off to me personally, I found it a bit too slow at times but I really liked the characters and the world building. Despite the slower start it does set up everything well. The bookshop feels very alive, its semi sentient and has the ability to help anyone find the object they need. It's a book with charming characters and I really liked Muriel. If you like whimsical stories with the found family trope then I think you'd like this one. Thanks to the author, the publishers and to Netgalley for this ARC, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because I Killed Him by Edith Birde

Book Review: Renegade Demon which is book one in the Primal Payne series by Louis Park

Book Review. And He Shall Appear by Kate van der Borgh