The Deep and the Drowned by Ian Green

The Deep and the Drowned by Ian Green

This book is the first in a trilogy and it is a really good start to the series. I liked the character of Killian Heroneye in particular and he feels well fleshed out, the world building is really good and I liked the seafaring based setting but the book can be a little confusing at times due to the various character perspectives switching. I understand its the first in a trilogy and it really reads that way as there are lots of things left to be resolved at the books conclusion and this sometimes is unsatisfying for me personally as a reader. That said, I had a good time with it and will read the next one. Thank you to the author, the publisher, and to Netgalley for this ARC,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because I Killed Him by Edith Birde

Tyrants and Rogues Understanding the Declaration of Independence by Robert G. Parkinson

Book Review. And He Shall Appear by Kate van der Borgh